Arboreta Healthcare, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Arboreta Healthcare servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Arboreta Healthcare does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Arboreta Healthcare may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Arboreta Healthcare uses webforms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information, including: name, phone number, and email address. Contact information from this form is used only to send material relating to the inquiry for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Arboreta Healthcare will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Arboreta Healthcare uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Arboreta Healthcare will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Arboreta Healthcare will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Revisions to the Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on August 9, 2022. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will revise the “updated” date here. Your continued use of this service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us:
If you have questions or comments regarding our Privacy Statement and its implementation, please contact us at:
Arboreta Healthcare will make every reasonable effort to promptly respond and resolve any concern or question.